The Magic of Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World truly is a magical vacation destination, but …
Don’t you just hate that “B” word. Yes, a WDW vacation can be a magical time, (insert “B” word here) there are some issues that come up when you go on a vacation and especially on a vacation to Walt Disney World.
Inside each online issue
- there’s so much to do, how do I choose
- it’s always changing, how do I keep up
- I can’t figure out when to go, where should we stay, which tickets to buy, how to get around …
- where do I even start
- I just got home and I don’t know what to do until my next trip
- we just love WDW and can’t get enough
Those are just a few of the issues that come up when you are talking about a vacation to the “most magical place on earth”. Walt Disney World is an immense place. There are thousand of issues that crop up in every trip. Planning a WDW vacation is a huge undertaking especially for first time visitors.
Help is on it’s way
Don’t worry, in the words of the old song … “Hang on, help is on it’s way”. Welcome to WDW Magazine the best online WDW Magazine anywhere. We love Walt Disney World and love sharing our passion with others.
You might be thinking, who are you and what makes you so special. Hi, my name is Carl Trent, you might know me as Dad from DadsGuidetoWDW.com. I’ve been a Disney nut all of my life and have spent years researching and writing about my favorite vacation destination. Along the way I’ve become friends with several other Disney nuts and together we are putting together our knowledge to help you make some magical memories.
Inside WDW Magazine
WDW Magazine is an online monthly publication full of great WDW information. We have helpful articles, amazing pictures and videos and just downright helpful topics. Here’s what’s inside each months issue -
- Feature articles – we choose one topic each month and cover it in depth with several articles
- First Time Visitor Corner – a special section for first time guests
- The Best of WDW – a look at the best Disney World has to offer a hotel, an attraction and a restaurant are featured each month
- Bring the Magic Home – a look at how to bring WDW to your house
- Around the World – you’ll find THE NEWS in and around WDW, the little things that people sometimes miss, Did you know and the Wonderful World of Disney (a look outside of WDW)
- Monthly Photo Contest – each month on our Facebook page we hold a photo contest and the winners are highlighted
Each article has videos which play right in the magazine and really stunning pictures.
There are 2 versions. The original is on the Apple Newsstand for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. You can access it through the iTunes store. The other is a web based version available anywhere you can access the internet. (There is not a paper version.)
Individual issue or Subscription
Are you just interested in one topic? The get an individual issue. Get all the answers. But the best way to experience all WDW Magazine has to offer is to get a subscription. We have two options. A month-to-month subscription which can be canceled anytime or a one-year subscription which. Our subscriptions will come with a couple of special subscriber only issues.
BUY WDW MAGAZINE
What are you waiting for? Sign up now.
What others say
Need to know more? Check out what others are saying.
From Dianne -
Wonderful magazine about Disney World!
This magazine makes me feel like a kid again especially with the great Christmas issue. I love the videos that play right inside the magazine. Keep up the good work. I look forward to your next issue!
From Kim -
I just love this magazine! It has such stunning photography & a wonderful use of videos embedded throughout the whole magazine. As a total WDW fan, this magazine is a joy to read. I encourage other Walt Disney World lovers out there to check out the magazine – you won’t regret it!
From JumpinAndy -
What an awesome magazine. It’s got content that longtime Disney fans will enjoy and tons of useful information for those taking their first trip to Disney World. All the articles are well-written and accompanied by wonderful pictures.
From Davales94 -
I am a huge Disney fan and I truly enjoyed WDW Magazine. Can’t wait for my next issue
From NYTinPusher -
If you are looking for a one of a kind guide to Walt Disney World in an easy to use format then this magazine is for you. Beautiful photographs and informative videos complement interesting articles. I especially enjoyed the section First Time Visitor Corner. It is a great resource not only for first timers but also novice visitors like my family. I am eagerly awaiting the next issue.
What are you waiting for?
Each month we focus on one main topic. Here is a list of our first issues -
- Fall Happenings at WDW (Food and Wine Festival, Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party)
- Dining at WDW (including lists of the best restaurants and the Disney Dining Plan)
- Christmas at WDW (a full issue all about the Most Wonderful Time of the Year)
- The Best Time to Visit WDW (including all the variables)
- WDW After Dark (parades, fireworks and more)
- Spring Happenings (Spring Break, Flower and Garden Festival, Star Wars Weekends)
And that’s just the first 6 months. We’re planning lots of fun in 2014 including a comprehensive look at the Disney Resorts and some fun talking about getting wet at WDW.
We have some of the best photographs you will ever see. Our photographers are outstanding. Just take a look …
Would you like to check out WDW Magazine before you buy? You can. If you sign up for one of our subscriptions you’ll get a trial period so you can check things out. If you sign up for the month-to-month subscription, you’ll have 7 days to test your subscription. If you choose the yearly option it’s a full 30 day test period. You can’t beat that.
Come on, click one of the options below. Get started today -